All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has invited applications for the 20 Posts of Junior Residents [Non-Academic) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 20 June, 2020.
Points To Remember
Advt No- AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-B/9984 Date: 05 June,2020
Last Date for Online Apply: 20 June 2020
Date of Online interview: 29 June 2020
Junior Residents (Non-Academic)-20 Posts
MBBS from institution recognized by MCl. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce Internship Completion certificate and Registration under any state MCl.
Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including internship) not earlier than O3(three) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non Academic), i.e. as on the date of interview will be preferred.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Level 10 of Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-3, Rs.15600/- + 54001-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs 56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible.
How To Download PDF
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar i.e- https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/.
- Visit to the What’s New Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link “Online Interview for engagement of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) ”displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen AIIMS Bhubaneshwar Recruitment 2020 for Junior Resident Posts
- You can take Print Out of the short notification and save a copy for future reference.