Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has started the online applications for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator, AMIN, Junior Engineer Civil, Overseer, Inspector and Others in various categories against the advertisement no.23/UKSSSC/2020, 24/UKSSSC/2020, 25/UKSSSC/2020 on its website. Willing candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts through the direct link given below or visit the official website.i.e.ssc.uk.gov.in.
Points To Remember
- Commencement of submission of online application: 11 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for 23/UKSSSC/2020: 27 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for 24/UKSSSC/2020: 29 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for 25/UKSSSC/2020: 22 June 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Release Date: to be communicated
- DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO -431 Posts
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator- 81 Posts
- Tax Collector- 149 Posts
- Amin / Land Teaching Inspector- 12 Posts
- Survey Accountant-56 Posts
- Record Keeper- 01 Post
- Reader- 01 Post
- Telephone Operator – 04 Posts
- Receptionist- 03 Posts
- Telephone Operator – 8 Posts
- Livestock Dissemination Officer- 120 Posts
- Overseer- 26 Posts
- Inspector- 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 121 Posts
- DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO, Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator, Tax Collector, Amin / Land Teaching Inspector, Survey Accountant, Record Keeper, Reader, Telephone Operator,
- Receptionist, Telephone Operator – Intermediate or equivalent with typing knowledge.
- Livestock Dissemination Officer- Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
- Overseer, Inspector- Intermediate or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer -Diploma (Civil Engineering) from a recognized University.
- DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO, Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator, Tax Collector, Amin / Land Teaching Inspector, Survey Accountant, Record Keeper, Reader, Telephone Operator, Receptionist, Telephone Operator, Livestock Dissemination Officer, Overseer, Inspector- 18 to 42 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 21 to 42 years
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised to check the official notification PDF for more details. Candidates can directly apply on the aforesaid posts by clicking on the above link.
Stepwise Application Process:
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC.i.e.ukssc.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘New User/Register Here Link’ flashing on the homepage.
- It will redirect you to a new window.
- Candidates are required to enter the user name, email, mobile number and captcha code and click on the generate OTP link.
- Then, it will redirect you to the registration form.
- Then, candidate will be able to fulfil the application details, for which, he/she is applying.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form for future reference.
- For General/ Uttarakhand OBC: 300/-
- For Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD: 150/-
- Pay the fee through Online (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card)