The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Vizag Steel has recently released a notification inviting candidates to the Online Application Form for the Management Trainee MT Recruitment 2020. All the interested candidates are hereby informed that there are certain eligibility criteria for this recruitment. You can check your eligibility by reading the full notification. Also, before filling your online application form, you should refer to the guidelines and instructions in the notification to avoid any mistake while filling your form.
- The online application form was started on 24th January 2020
- The last date to fill the online application form is 13th February 2020
- The last date to pay your examination fee is 14th February 2020
- The date of examination will be notified soon
- General and OBC: Rs. 590 only
- SC and ST: Rs. 295 only
- You can pay the Exam Fee only via Debit Card OR Credit Card OR Net Banking Mode or you can consider paying the fee via Offline Mode also.
Total Vacancies– 188 posts
Name of the Post– Management Trainee
Category Wise Vacancy Details-
- General- 72
- OBC- 69
- SC- 23
- ST- 24
Trade Wise Vacancy Details-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Instrumentation & Electronics||10|
Educational Qualification Required
- You should have BE / B. Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2020)
- You should be a maximum of 27 years old
How to fill the Vizagl Steel MT Recruitment Online Form 2020
- All the interested candidates for the recruitment can fill the online application form between 24th January 2020 to 13th February 2020
- All the interested candidates should read the full notification before filling the Vizagl Steel MT Recruitment Online Form 2020 as it will help you to avoid certain mistakes while filling your form.
- All the interested candidates should kindly check as well as collect all the required documents such as your educational documents, ID Proofs, address details and all other basic details.
- All the interested candidates should ready and scan all the document related to the Recruitment Form such as your Photo, Sign, ID Proofs and many more.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, you should thoroughly check the Preview as well as every column and the information filled in it.
- If you are required to pay the application fee, you must submit it. You form submission cannot be complete without the payment of the Application Fees.
- You should take a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form for any future reference.
Apply Online- This link will be activated from 24th January 2020
Download Notification- CLICK HERE
Official Website- CLICK HERE